Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies which have arisen in the company within the following Cities:-Harare, Gweru, Kwekwe, Masvingo, Chinhoyi, Kadoma, Chiredzi, Mutare, Gwanda and Bulawayo.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Driving the bus with due care and attention.
• Transporting passengers daily.
• Must practice excellent customer care.
• Must ensure bus is re- fuelled at the appropriate times.
• Promptly report all accidents and breakdowns.
Qualifications And Experience
• Class One Driver’s license
• Must have a Defensive Driving Certificate
• Valid Medical Certificate
• Must have excellent customer care skills
• Must have at least four years experience as a Bus Driver
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates clearly
indicating position being applied for and preferred station should be submitted
Human Resource Manager
Zimbabwe United Passenger Company
P.O. Box 3298
Or hand delivered to the nearest ZUPCO Depot. Not later than 24th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted