Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions
of EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT which have arisen within the Judicial Service Commission.
The Commission is a dynamic organization that comprises of competent and professional
staff. The vacancies are at the Labour Court-Bulawayo.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Deputy Registrar of the Labour Court-Bulawayo, the roles and
responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will include:
• Typing all judgments and orders for the court.
• Typing all minutes of meetings, disciplinary hearing matters and court rolls.
• Maintaining registers of all completed cases for the station.
• Attending to incoming calls and making appointments.
• Attending to visitors on business and arranging meetings.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS FOR POST:
The person must possess:
1) A Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent;
2) At least 5 Ordinary Level subjects at grade C or better including English Language; and
3) Competent in MS Word, Windows, Power Point, Page Maker/Office Outlook
Applications with detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of certificates can be hand delivered to the
Deputy Registrar, Labour Court-Bulawayo,
Judicial Service Commission
or posted to
The Deputy Registrar, Labour Court-Bulawayo,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 29 November 2019.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED