Branch Manager (Bulawayo)
The following vacancy has arisen within First Mutual Health Company in the Operations Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill this vacancy on a permanent base.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Nurturing. guiding and assisting all employees where required. in order to maximise productivity. and establish a culture that inspires employees to give of their best al all times.
• Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through fast. friendly and effective customer service
• Identifying new markets. making sales plans for existing markets for the branch
• Coordinating the placement of human capital resources for the execution of the Company’s operational plan for the branch.
• Coordinating the development of a Service charter between the Companies and the client. as well as service providers.
• Making recommendations using gathered rnarket information
• Assisting CRM in implementing their programmes as per set annual calendar for the branch.
• Monitoring client servicing and takes corrective action to amend complaints of clients in liaison with CRM.
• Coordinating the negotiating of terms of agreement e.g. waivers. rates and benefits.
• Ensuring and monitoring employee performance. the performance appraisals as per the Company standards and procedures.
• This position is responsible for the servicing and implementing the company’s strategy in the Western region
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications 8, Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Degree in Sales & Marketing, IMM, Business Administration or a related qualification
• Master degree is an added advantage.
• 4 years’ experience at supervisory level in a Health insurance company is preferable.
• Customer service orientated.
• Provide effective and efficient administration
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via Me following email address [email protected] Applications should be sent by end not tater than the 18 September 2020.
N.B Clearly label the position you applying for in the subject line.