Project 56 Construction, one of our strategic business unit is looking for individuals to fill in the site manager position.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
2. Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
3. Allocate general and daily responsibilities
4. Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
5. Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
6. Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
7.Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
8. Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
Qualifications And Experience
At least 5 years experience in a construction industry as a foreman, supervisor or manager.
Clean class 4 driver’s licence
How To Apply
Interested candidates to drop off their CVs addressed to the administrator (Project 56) or alternatively email to [email protected]