Background: The Organic Africa group of social enterprises (B’Ayoba, KaZa, La Rochelle Centre, Organic Africa Holdings) has the aim to improve social, economic and environmental sustainability in Africa. We cultivate and wild harvest high value certified herbs, spices, medicinal and indigenous plants with small-scale farming communities as well as on our own farms. We are committed to the betterment of Africa’s people not only by providing them with viable economic solutions but also through social engagement and improved food security.
We have the following opening:
Sales and Marketing Executive
We are looking to recruit a results-driven Sales/Marketing Officer to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Develop and manage media campaign on Facebook, Webpage, Twitter, Instagram
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Develop packaging material
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
Qualifications And Experience
Essential Skills and Experience
• Proven work experience in Sales/Marketing
• Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent knowledge of Social Media
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Apart from English fluent in at least one of the following languages: French, Chinese, German, Spanish
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
How To Apply
The position will be based at our Head Office in Harare.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in the position, please request for an application form from [email protected] before 28th September 2020.