Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a registered charity, founded in 1979. Action Contre la Faim operates in 24 countries. The international network of Action Contre la Faim is represented in Paris, London, Madrid, New York and Montreal. Teams in the field combat hunger on four fronts: nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation. ACF is looking to fill the following vacancy;
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT, Harare (2 Months Fixed Term Contract) The Administration Assistant will offer administrative support to both Finance & Human Resources teams. S/he will assist the teams with activities such as processing payments, filing, organizing meetings and functions.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Manage advance cash and update the cash ledger ;
– Pay salary advances and monthly salaries ;
– Check and reimburse medical expenses;
– Issue advances to the logistics specialist for purchases ;
– Check invoices (format, purchase voucher validity) and make payments ;
– Codify the invoices and apply them to the corresponding budget.
– Establish a connection between ledger, documents and physical counting ;
– Close the cash account every month (counting, printing).
– File documents in staff files ;
– Update staff database
– Update and provide staff lists for insurance purposes ;
– Take part in the practical organisation of training (schedules, organisation of travels etc).
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
A diploma in Administration, Finance or related studies
At least 3 years finance and administration experience in the NGO sector
Fluency in English (both written and spoken skills) and local languages.
How To Apply
How to apply
1. Forward Cover letters with up-to-date detailed CVs and clearly indicate the post applied for in the email subject to [email protected] not later than 2 November 2020 at 1600 Hrs.
2. Fill in an application form, using a link that you will get as soon as you email your application. The link will be send to your application email within 24 hours of you submitting your application. The application form has to be filled before the deadline mentioned above.
3. Please note applications will be considered as they are received, therefore the recruitment process may be closed before the deadline stated above.