Applications are invited from suitably qualified, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen in the Finance Department.
Rates-Hall Cashier: Grade 6 X 4
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Cashier and will be responsible for:-
• Accurate cheque and cash receipting.
• Timeous submission of money receipted for transmission to the bank.
• Filing of all receipts and other documents related to cash.
• Reconciling manual or computerized receipts with cash in hand.
• Enquires and updates records.
• Safe keeping of money, receipts and receipt books
• Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in Accounting or equivalent from a reputable institution
• 5 ‘0’, Levels including English and Mathematics
• Degree in accounting or equivalent is an added advantage
• Computer literacy is a must
How To Apply
Applicants should submit six (6) certified copies of academic and professional certificates and their CVs to the office of the Town Clerk no later than 9 November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically disqualify candidates.
City of Mutare
PO Box 910
MALIGWAJ. TOWN CLERK