Applications are invited from suitably qualified, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen in the Finance Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Daily Eco cash reconciliations to match returns, Eco cash statement and bank statement.
• Initiate correctional journals as and when required.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Produce bank reconciliations for all council bank accounts
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 ‘0’ levels including English and Mathematics.
• National Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Accounting
• 2 years’ experience
How To Apply
Applicants should submit six (6) certified copies of academic and professional certificates and their CVs to the office of the Town Clerk no later than 9 November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically disqualify candidates
City of Mutare
PO Box 910
MALIGWAJ. TOWN CLERK