Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Operations Officer to join its diverse team.
Vacancy Notice – Operations Officer – VAYA Logistics
The role exits to provide and implement VAYA Logistics operational processing solutions to promote uniform standards and execution insofar as such processes impact business operations, reporting, information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning.
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
• Prepares daily operations reports from both direct and indirect channels to track sales activities on a daily basis.
• Prepares and submits the weekly key performance indicators report for tracking of line product performances on a weekly basis.
• Compiles the monthly Operational report, which consolidates all operational issues encountered and reports on the operational performances during the month under review.
• Tracks stock levels on a daily basis through the inventory report and advises when stocks are low.
• Prepares a reconciliation of quantities of received stocks for record keeping and stock management.
• Attends and resolves queries from channel outlets, escalating queries not resolved.
• Provides historical operational and financial information for the department to superiors, finance department and or other approved parties upon request.
• Prepares ad hoc operational reports for superiors for meetings or as per head office requests.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A degree in Business Management or equivalent
• A relevant vocational or professional qualification will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills,
• Innovative & adaptable.
• Honesty & integrity is a must.
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Ability to work under pressure and make rational decisions and problem solve.
• Good interpersonal skills are important.
How To Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Operations Officer” in the subject
line by Thursday 17 December 2020. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.