The Graduate Trainee assists the Regional Office Manager in facilitating investment in the Southern Region covering BulawayoProvince, Matebeleland North, Matebeleland South and Midlands. The role requires an individual who can learn fast and effectively multitask.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Front Office administration.
• Attending to walk-in clients.
• Advising investors on investment opportunities and applicable regulations as and when required to
do so by the Regional Office Manager.
• Assists in facilitating new licenses, renewals and amendments.
• Actively conducts research on investment intelligence and relevant regulations.
• Ensuring adherence to investment terms and conditions.
• Assists with compiling progress reports on projects.
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Development studies, Administration or a related social
science/commercial field from a recognized institution.
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.
• Active interest in research work.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of local languages is desirable.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively.
• Ability to learn fast and quickly grasp concepts
How To Apply
Follow the link below: