to oversee the accounts department in terms of fiance and management accounts
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensure adequate stocks levels are kept for production and sales through engagement with the respective managers.
• Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
• Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
• Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
• Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, Preparing a monthly Financial report for sharing with the Management
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelors Degree in accounts or finance
At least five years post qualification experience
Must be a self starter and be able to work under pressure
How To Apply
email cvs to [email protected]