ACCOUNTANT (PART TIME)
Reporting to the NEC Executive Committee,
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares management accounts and financial statements.
• Facilitates audits.
• Facilitates budget preparation and presentation to Council.
• Ensures compliance with all statutory requirements.
• Payroll management and administration.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expenses registers.
• Secures financial information through database backups.
• Cashflow management.
• Maintains accounting controls.
• Advises council on investments.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications, experience and attributes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable institution.
• Part or full professional qualification e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIMA/ICAZ
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs to [email protected] by not later than 31 January 2020.