We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Complying with all company, local,accounting and financial regulations.
– Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
– Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
– Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
– Maintaining accurate financial records.
– Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
– Computing taxes.
– Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
– Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Qualifications And Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
– More education or 2yrs+ experience may be preferred.
– Special licenses or certification may be added advantage.
– Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
– Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
– Ethical behavior.
– Attention to detail.
How To Apply
send Cvs to [email protected] or send on whatsapp to 0773677547