Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen within Croco Properties.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Accounts Clerk shall be responsible for keeping financial records updated; recording cost information for use in controlling expenditure; collecting and sorting invoices; utility bill monitoring and follow ups; credit control; office administration; preparation of payments to suppliers; filing; keeping a thorough record of all business transactions; assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance
• Real Estate qualification an added advantage
• Proficiency in Excel , Word and related packages
• Knowledge of Pastel Partner an added advantage
• Excellent analytical skills
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV must be
[email protected] (Not later than 24/07/20)