Here’s a great opportunity for a seasoned Administrator in production.
Duties And Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Preparing daily raw material usage report.
– Calculating raw materials usage report and submits to Operations Executive
– Processing internal stock transfers from Raw to Production to Dispatch.
– Processing manufactured batches into Sage daily.
– Processing any inventory write offs into sage daily
– Processing Internal Stock Requisitions into Sage
– Arranging stock take teams and assist management of the stock taking process
Qualifications And Experience
– Professional qualification in Accounting or Administration.
– Thorough knowledge of SAGE especially the Manufacturing Module (Bill of Material).
– At least 3 years’ experience in production administration.
– Strong awareness of internal controls particularly those relating to inventory.
How To Apply
Kindly submit your CV through to [email protected] quoting Production Administrator.