Agents Officer -Harare
To recruit, and coordinate Agents on a day today basis, to manage work received through Agents, to calculate Agents’ commissions and to manage their stationary requirements as well as attending to queries raised through Agents.
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive work submitted from Agents in the Main or Lean branch using the most convenient courier service.
• Capturing all incoming forms on Excel in the incoming register.
• Conduct KYC checks before distributing work for FCB checks.
• Attending to all queries received through Agents.
• Responsible for daily submission of reports to management relating to Agents performance.
• Responsible for calculating Agent commission based on monthly sales
• Submitting Agent commission for checking and payment to Finance in time.
• Attending to queries raised by Agents.
• Responsible for Agent recruiting.
Qualifications And Experience
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Honest, innovative, reliable and well groomed.
• Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Customer focused.
• Knowledgeable about the Microfmance’s products and services.
• Have ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
• Have a high level of confidentiality and the use of discretion.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Banking and Finance Degree or any Commercial subjects,
• Diploma in IOBZ is an added advantage.
• 5’0′ Levels, 2 ‘A’ Levels.
• Back Office Supervisor experience in a Bank is required.
• At least 3 years banking experience is a must.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position and province dearly marked via e-mail to [email protected] by no later than 14 February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.