Mwenezi, Mwenezi, Zimbabwe
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Agriculture Intern will be responsible for assisting in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of ECRAS project activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists in the production of the agriculture activity plans at community level on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Assists in farmer group mobilization and sensitization for meetings and training’s.
· Assists in registration of farmer groups for Climate Smart Agriculture.
· Assists in resilience building and Climate Smart Agriculture training’s.
· Assists in data collection relevant to resilience building.
· Assists in monitoring of farmer groups, VS&L groups and other resilience building community based groups.
· Assists in monthly, quarterly and annual report writing.
· Assists in organizing and facilitating community relationships including Government line Ministries, NGO and private sector players at ward level.
Qualifications And Experience
· Degree in Agriculture, Developmental studies or any related
· 1 year work related learning
· Ability to work under minimum supervision
· Excellent report writing skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
Use link to apply https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/119678487/job/1594524698/publication/743999708380956