The post requires the candidate to carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the Academy’s policies under the direction of the Principal. The candidate has to be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge, teach and assess effectively, take responsibility for professional development and has students who achieve well.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Creating lesson plans,
2. Evaluating student performance,
3. Maintaining classroom records,
4. Meeting with parents, teachers, and other professionals,
5. Updating curriculum, and participating in campus events.
6. Evaluating and grading students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
7. Preparing course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs.
8. Carrying out additional research, supervisory, or organizational duties may also be required depending upon the expectations of the employing school.
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Agriculture or an approved teacher training program from a well-recognised institution or
Diploma in Agriculture from a recognised Institution plus
Post Graduate Diploma in education
Proven experience in teaching Cambridge Syllabus and exam classes
at least 5 years of experience of serving in Private Schools
Christian based background
How To Apply
Applications and CVs should be submitted to [email protected] . NB: Please indicate the position being applied for on the email subject.