Vacancy Notice Graduate Trainee- Corporate Services X I
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd seeks to appoint dynamic and professional person to the position of GRADUATE TRAINEE in the Corporate Services Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs
• Undertake continuous legal research to ensure that the company stays abreast with current laws.
• Assist in drafting and review of all legal documents.
• Assist in the review of actions and decisions of the company to identify problem areas. and suggest alternative courses of action and ways to mitigate risk.
• Assist in interpreting laws and regulations relating to the company.
• Manage litigation and advice on all civil matters that should be referred to external counsel.
• Assist in the monitoring of legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
• Liaise with and assist external Counsel in the discharge of their obligation to the company.
• Monitor relevant legal developments in the industry and advise management.
• Research and prepare legal opinions on various civil matters
• Perform duties as Secretary to Management Committee, and all Sub Committees of Management Committee.
• Carry out and other duties in support of the Corporate Services Manager as required.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of five (5) ‘0’ Level passes including English and Mathematics.
• A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree or other equivalent qualification.
• Mature and reliable team member of high integrity with high level of professionalism.
• Must be a result-focused person with exceptional interpersonal skills at all levels.
• Must have ability to cope with high levels of responsibility with problem solving and analytical skills:
• Must have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a comprehensive CV with traceable references and certified copies of qualifications and certificates should be submitted not later than March 6 2020 to:
The Acting Manager
Human Resources Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
P.O. Box API Harare Airport
Email: [email protected]