Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions of an Ambulance Technician (6) in the Central Administration Department Redcliff Municipality.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Responding to emergency calls.
• Assessment of patient’s needs and taking basic personal and medical history.
• Medical equipment handling and general cleanliness of both the equipment and the ambulances.
• Participate in the health programmes in the organisation.
• Interpreting observations(weight, fatigue).
• Carrying out risk assessment: identifying life and non-threatening life conditions.
• Any other duties delegated by superiors.
Qualifications And Experience
• Certified copy of AT Certificate.
• Certified copies of ‘0’ Level certificates including English, Maths and Science.
• Certified copy of practicing certificate.
• Certified copy of driver’s license.
How To Apply
Applications including a comprehensive C.V. and certified copies of academic and professional certificates should reach the office of the undersigned not later than 24 June 2020.
MUNICIPAL OFFICES CIVIC CENTER
P. 0 BOX 100
G.M CHAKAUYA TOWN CLERK