The purpose of this job is to support decision making with data analytics and visualization to study trends and understand more about the operations data. The job also seeks to identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance. The purpose of this job is to also generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data. It also thrives to monitor, train and give direction on the work of staff making interfacing with the database. It also manages to prepare presentations, conduct research and maintain high quality of database systems.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
• Extract and analyse Power downtime data based on TTs to determine up time for all contracted sites.
• Monitoring and Tracking of KPIs and violations on SLA.
• Evaluate performance per section for meeting KPIs and quick resolution of faults to improve efficiencies.
• Track and monitor operational costs per site.
• Assists in the preparation of budget and monitoring thereof of operational costs.
• Use statistical methodologies and Time series analytics to Forecast and generate useful business reports.
• Engage in Database administration, design and Security and timely Maintenance of the Database.
• Monitor, Train and give direction on the work of staff making interfacing with the database.
• Prepare presentations, conduct research and maintain high quality of database systems.
• Collate operational data from remote management systems for use in reporting, interface with Databases.
• Train support staff on reporting as a business continuity measure.
• Identify and implement best practices in reporting using reporting tools such (e.g. Qlik Sense, Micro-Strategy, SQL etc.) and produce divisional monthly report.
Qualifications And Experience
Candidate should have at least 3 ‘A’ level passes with a good pass in Mathematics and Computer Science. Candidate should also be a holder of a Honors Degree in Mathematics/Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science or any related analytics field.
Candidate should have relevant experience of 2-4 years in Data Analysis and should be most highly proficient in Excel.
How To Apply
Click View More Information