Applications and Infrastructure Specialist : Zimbabwe Stock Exchange
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Applications and Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for administering, upgrading and maintenance of ICT systems and infrastructure for the organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Knowledge of Systems Integration.
• Configuring switches, firewalls and routers.
• Knowledge of information systems, servers, networking protocols, and end-user computer hardware
and software, including applications and programming
Knowledge of Linux and Windows Servers
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Experience working with IBM servers
• Experience working with Vmware
• Experience in deployment and administration of Active Directory
• A degree or certificate in Computer Science or Information Systems from a recognised institution
• Certification in CCNA, CCNP and Firewalls
• Certification in database and/or knowledge of databases i.e Oracle
• Basic knowledge in programming.
• Knowledge of service management i.e ITIL
• Security certification is an added advantage
How To Apply
If you feel you possess the vision, energy, initiative required and are drawn by the opportunity to make a difference within a successful and innovative organization, please submit your cover letter and CV indicating the position being applied for to [email protected] Initial phone enquiries can be made to Shamiso Chakawata at 024-2886830-5.
Applications for this opportunity close at 4.30 pm on Monday the 24th of August 2020
• Kindly note that if the right candidate is found the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange will hire before the application deadline