Apprenticeship Training Intake 2020- Tongaat Hulett Zimbabwe
Opportunities have arisen for recently qualified and interested High School graduates to train in the following
Apprenticeship trades commencing in January 2020.
• Auto Electrical Boiler making
• Diesel Plant Fitting
• Fitting and Machining
• Electrical Instrumentation
• Motor Cycle Mechanics
• Motor Mechanics Refrigeration
The Minimum Requirements for Apprenticeship Training are:
• Five “O” Level subjects’ passes at grade C, or better to include English, Mathematics and Science. Passes
in technical subjects such as Carpentry, Metalwork and Technical Graphics will be an added advantage.
• “A” Level passes in Mathematics and Physics will be a requirement for candidates aspiring for the
Instruments Technician trade.
• Applicants for Motor Mechanics, Diesel Plant Fitting, and Auto-Electrical and Motor Cycle Mechanics
trades will require a clean class four driver’s licence or a valid learner’s licence.
• A Clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprenticeship Training.
• Applicants should be between 16 and 23 years of age on the date of application.
To Apply Visit : http://apprenticeship-training-intake-2020-tongaat-hulett-zimbabwe