Assistant Manager – Banking Retail
Key Duties include:
• Effective management of customer accounts and mandates.
• Ensure proper and timeous reconciliation of the Sub Ledger to the General Ledger on a monthly basis.
• Prepare reconciliations of suspense accounts.
• Prepare year-end financial reports.
• Effective Risk Management.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidates should have:
• A Degree in Banking & Finance or any other Business degree.
• A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
• 3 years relevant banking experience, 2 of which must have been at supervisory level
Skills & Competences
• Sound knowledge of banking products and services.
• Good leadership & organizing skills.
• Effective interpersonal and conceptual skills.
• Good stakeholder management.
• Good analytical skills.
• Computer literacy.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be sent to:
The Deputy Director,
Human Resources Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box 1283
Closing Date: 06 January 2020