ssistant Procurement Officer – OAG Zimbabwe
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Reporting to: Procurement Officer
• Assist in the administration of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
• Assist in the preparation of bidding documents and administering the bidding process.
• Identify potential suppliers and examine their profiles and registration documents.
• Source quotations from reputable suppliers and evaluate the bids.
• Check inventory levels and ensure that minimum inventory levels are maintained.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and experience
• A National Diploma in Procurement and supply Chain Management/Purchasing and supply.
• Chartered Institute of Procurement and supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in Procurement management in the Public sector.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
• An understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and other relevant statutes.
• Must be computer literate.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Unquestionable integrity.
Salary and allowances
These will be revealed to shortlisted candidates
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than December 27, 2019 to:
The Auditor-General P.O. Box CY 143
Or hand deliver to
5th Floor Burroughs House 48 George Silundika Avenue Harare