An exciting opportunity has arisen for suitably qualified and self-driven individuals in one of the leading FMCG in Zimbabwe to fill in the position of a Bakery Table Hand. This role involves manufacturing yeast based bakery products to quality standards according to the bakery supervisor’s production plans.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas:
• Maintain the production chain as set out by your bakery manager
• Ensure a consistent quality in freshness and presentation across all products manufactured
• Maintain required stock levels per product category in liaison with Supervisor
• Ensure the elimination of wastage of ingredients during production process.
• Ensure ingredients are stored in a safe and hygienic manner at all times.
• Ensure the swab test results are maintained within required threshold in line with company policy.
• Adhere to health and safety standards as outlined in the company policies.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate must have:
• Certificate in Baking or any relevant qualifications
• At least 5 O Levels, including English & Mathematics
• 1 year experience in a relevant field.
• Results oriented and self-driven.
• A commitment to setting and maintaining standards of excellence.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with title Table Hand no later than 31 August 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.