Reporting to the Finance and Admin Manager, the incumbent’s key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Responsible for the management of the benefits department.
• Responsible for the management of pensioners’ records and payroll.
• Prepares monthly and quarterly reports.
• Attends to members queries.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Have at least 5’O’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
• A National Diploma in Pension Management or equivalent.
• At least 2-3 years relevant pension administration experience.
• Computer skills such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation.
• Knowledge of any computerised pension administration system is a must.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae stating position applied for and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer should be emailed to: [email protected]
Closing date is 03 January 2020.