Nova Feeds seeks to recruit a Boiler Maker Welder
Duties And Responsibilities
About the Position
• Operate metalworking machinery to repair or make parts.
• Repair leaks and patch weakened spots.
• Replace defective parts.
• Strengthen joints.
• Ensure sufficient task analysis are completed to carry work out safely.
• Perform assigned duties in a timely and safe manner.
• General Boiler making duties including use of: grinding, cutting (friction and Gas cutting),
• Welding ( TIG, stick), polishing, Cropping, Pressing, Heat Treatment and Stress relieving of Steels.
• Co-ordinate and work in a team environment.
• Maintain and use equipment as designed.
• Ensure that work is performed as per Job Cards or requests and current schedule of works.
• Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time.
• Adherence to Company procedures
Qualifications And Experience
• 3-5 years working experience
• Recognition of existing skills
• experience or other qualifications
• Be physically fit and are safety conscious
• Team player have an ability to adapt to shift work and long hours.
How To Apply
Send Cvs to [email protected]