Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen within Croco Properties.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparation, monitoring and evaluation of budgets.
• Preparation of financial statements & management accounts.
• Drafting correspondences to banks, Zimra, and other authorities and corporates.
• Management of cash-flows.
• Preparation of all payments.
• Preparation of statutory returns.
• Management of debtors.
• Monitoring and checking the asset register
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditure
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
• Responsible for conducting physical inventories counts and inventory reconciliations
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
• Professional accounting qualification such as CIMNACCA/CA/ICSAZ will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years relevant accounting experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Pastel & Caseware
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to analyze, collate and interpret data for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to management
• Good interpersonal and time management skills
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV must be
[email protected] (Not later than 24/07/20)