Reporting to Branch Manager
To assist on all retail banking roles, including business development, telling and back office operations.
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maximize on monthly Branch profitability
• Maximize liabilities growth in support of the financial inclusion drive
• Maximize asset growth
• Bad debt management
• Manage Costs
• Branch Operations Control
• Risk and Compliance Management
• Supervising Opening and Closing of customer accounts.
• Maintaining customers’ accounts in the system.
• Supervising customer enquiries.
• Supervising staff.
Qualifications And Experience
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Strategic orientation
• Business acumen
• Ability to inspire and motivate staff and clients
• High level relationship management and maintenance capability
• Customer orientation
• Ability to analyze the economic, social, political and business environment in which the bank operates
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Finance/Accounting/Business/Any Commercial Degree or Full IOBZ Diploma in Banking or equivalent an added advantage
At least 6 years relevant working experience in a banking or microfinance institution, with at least 3 years in a supervisory/management role and must be familiar with banking back office operations, telling and micro-lending.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position and province dearly marked via e-mail to [email protected] by no later than 14 February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.