To support the Civil department by site Surveying carrying out feasibility, setting out, calculating, interpreting designs for a project.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Site surveying carrying out feasibility studies.
• Setting out that includes calculating levels for the project managers use to prepare sites for construction and setting boundaries
• Calculating quantities of backfilling and refiling on excavations and dumping sites.
• Interpreting designs for a project.
• Advising on environmental impacts, energy efficiency and sustainability.
• Competent with a dumpy level.
• Enthusiastic and has a strong knowledge of construction and building services.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bsc (Hons) Degree in Quantity Surveying/HND in Quantity Surveying.
• Member of Quantity Surveyors Council of Zimbabwe.
• At least 3 years working experience at a middle management level in construction industry.
• Technical knowledge and competence
• Good IT skills, including Auto Card
• Ability to implement systems and with good interpersonal skills coupled with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Send application clearly marked the position together with detailed CV and proof of academic and professional qualifications to: [email protected]