Duties And Responsibilities
1. Maintain and safe keeping of all accounts and financial records of the College.
2. Preparation of Periodical Management Reports for the Headmaster and College Accountant.
3. Prepare the College budget in consultation with other Head’s of Department.
4. Manage the College Payroll System
5. Maintaining the College’s General Ledger.
6. Managing the College’s debtors and creditors’ ledger
7. Report to the College Accountant on all financial matters.
8. And any other duties assigned by the Headmaster from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
Five ‘0’ Level subjects including Mathematics and English a must. Holders of the following or studying towards the following professional qualifications Part C CIS, SAAA or Equivalent.
HND in Accountancy or equivalent.
Proven working experience in a similar environment will be an added advantage.
Member of the Anglican Church an added advantage.
How To Apply
Send your applications to the College Secretary at: [email protected] on or before 28 May 2020.