Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies which have arisen in the company within the following Cities:-Harare, Gweru, Kwekwe, Masvingo, Chinhoyi, Kadoma, Chiredzi, Mutare, Gwanda and Bulawayo.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Loading passengers and their luggage.
• Ensure that passengers are safe and comfortable.
• Collecting cash and issuing tickets to all passengers.
• Ensuring that set and agreed targets are met.
• Ensuring that cash is kept safe and secure.
• Attend to passengers’ queries and concerns.
• Filling in the waybill properly on all sections.
• Ensuring that passengers disembark at correct destinations.
• Surrender all the cash to the Cash Office upon arrival at the destination.
• Clean the bus.
• Off-Loading passengers and luggage and ensuring their safety.
• Operating the Tap and Go System.
• Any other duties that are in line with the position’s requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
• At least five “0” Levels including English, Mathematics or Accounts.
• Experience in the Transport Operating Industry is an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates clearly
indicating position being applied for and preferred station should be submitted
Human Resource Manager
Zimbabwe United Passenger Company
P.O. Box 3298
Or hand delivered to the nearest ZUPCO Depot. Not later than 24th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted