We are looking for a young, energetic & ambitious professional like you to join the Group as Business Development Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
• Proven experience & proficiency in investment appraisal.
• Experience in business structuring planning will be an added advantage.
• Solid analytical skills backed by entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
• Proven capability for all-encompassing end to end business project management & reporting.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial & commercial acumen.
• Analytical, problem solving & decision-making abilities.
• Collaboration, communication & engagement skills a must have.
• Advanced MS Office Packages.
• Minimum Business Degree or better from a recognised institution.
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
How To Apply
• Send your CV to [email protected] not later than the 5th of September 2020.
• Clearly State Business Development Officer on your email subject.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.