Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned post. The incumbent will be reporting to the Regional Manager.
1.0 Job Summary
The position exists to procure and ensure the availability of supplies and services at the right time with the right quantities at a competitive price as well as to facilitate distribution of purchasing information to ensure easy access and retrieval
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities include the following:
1. Identifying suitable suppliers and ensuring timely procurement of goods and services through the RFQ method in line with the PPDPA Act and CMED policy and procedures
2. Preparing comparative schedules and securing approval of recommended purchases
3. Prepare purchase orders for suppliers and communicating such information to the suppliers and back to users.
4. Ensuring that all orders are placed using laid down procedures and full delivery has been made
5. Expediting timely payment of suppliers
6. Preparing monthly. quarterly and annual reports for all procurements done through Request for Quotation
7. Maintaining procurement records both electronically and physically as appropriate.
Qualifications And Experience
1. 5 ‘0’ levels with Grade ‘C’ or better including English and Mathematics/Accounts.
2. Diploma in Purchasing and supply
3. Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply will be an added advantage
4. 2 — 3 years of relevant experience.
5. Computer literacy
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements. a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to:
The Human Resource & Administration Officer
CMED Private Limited
19 Ironbridge Road
P.O. Box 8091
E-mail address: [email protected]
Not later than the 15th March 2020