Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the afore-mentioned position that has arisen in our organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on procurement processes.
• Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
• Prepare reports and updates as and when required.
• Receive and process requisitions
• Ensure compliance with the procurement policy guidelines.
• Assist the Stores Controller with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
• Proficient in SAP
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• At least 3 years proven experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal Of public Assets Act is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications with Cvs and certified copies of academic certificates and traceable letter of reference to be e-mailed to [email protected]