Call Centre & Training Support Officer x 2
Location: Harare & Bulawayo
Responsible for ensuring quality service provision by the Call centre, developing and reviewing suitable systems to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the Helpline. Also responsible for training of Agents & Communities and conducting outreach programmes in accordance with developed project and strategic plans.
Qualifications & Experience
– A Degree in Social work/ Counselling/ Social sciences & community development.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience of individual counselling & working in the child protection sector.
– Minimum of 1year experience in personnel management.
– A training qualification, or 2 years’ experience in the field of training, public speaking or facilitating workshops and presentations.
– Demonstrable knowledge of child development, children rights & specifically child abuse.
– Excellent verbal & written skills, proficient in English, Shona &/or Ndebele.
– Computer literate
– Clean drivers licence Class 4
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & Childline Zimbabwe reserves the right not to fill the position.
All applications should include a covering letter and detailed CV.
or hand deliver at; 6 Roscommon Road, Eastlea, Harare
*Please note that this recruitment is for an anticipated project that is expected to start early 2020. Final offers are therefore subject to confirmation of the grant from the funding partner.
Due Date for Applications: 6 January 2020