Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies which have arisen in the company within the following Cities:-Harare, Gweru, Kwekwe, Masvingo, Chinhoyi, Kadoma, Chiredzi, Mutare, Gwanda and Bulawayo.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Verifying ticket book openings on the waybill.
• Calculating total revenue due and waybill expenses to obtain total cash due.
• Completing cash record sheets.
• Receiving cash from conductors and verifying total cash due and pay in slips.
• Recording of any surplus or shortage.
• Banking the cash.
• Completing cash summary sheets.
• Carrying out any other duties as directed by the supervisor
Qualifications And Experience
• HND in Accounting or equivalent
• Proven knowledge of SAP ERP System
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office Package [Word, Excel & PowerPoint]
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates clearly
indicating position being applied for and preferred station should be submitted
Human Resource Manager
Zimbabwe United Passenger Company
P.O. Box 3298
Or hand delivered to the nearest ZUPCO Depot. Not later than 24thJanuary 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted