Cattle supervisor managing all the cattle issues
Duties And Responsibilities
1)Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.
2) Monitor animal care, maintenance, or breeding; or packing and transfer activities to ensure work is done correctly.
3) Train workers in animal care procedures, maintenance duties, and safety precautions.
4) Treat animal illnesses or injuries, following experience or instructions of veterinarians.
5) Assign tasks such as feeding and treatment of animals, and cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
6) Perform the same animal care duties as subordinates.
7) Prepare reports concerning facility activities, employees’ time records, and animal treatment.
8) Confer with managers to determine production requirements, conditions of equipment and supplies, and work schedules.
Qualifications And Experience
5 or more experience with cattle ,certificate ,diploma or degree is an added advantage