CHIEF INVESTMENTS OFFICER
Reporting to the Director Investments, the position exists to manage the investment strategy for the Authority and identify growth opportunities through co-ordinated efforts of the investment team in implementing effective investment strategies that preserve value of the NSSA Schemes.
• Manages the investment strategy for the Authority and identifies growth opportunities.
• Manages the deal structuring process that will optimise the investment returns and growth at both the Authority and Investee company level.
• Builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders that will assist in potential investment opportunities as well as growing existing investments.
• Leads all initiatives for deal generation and negotiation in line with the Authority.
• Conducts value analysis and due diligence processes to determine appropriate deal structure.
• Oversees the preparation of the Investment Proposals ready for presentation to the Board Investment Sub-Committee.
• Provides regular feedback on portfolio performance in line with approved asset class structures.
• A Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking or related field.
• A post graduate business qualification such as CFA/MBA/MBL.
• 10 years’ experience in property investments portfolio, at least 5 of which should have been at Senior Management level.
• Proven track record in the investment, private equity or related environments.
• Experience in corporate finance and structured finance.
• Strong financial modelling skills, asset management and deal origination and structuring experience are essential.
• Experience in leading and managing a skilled investment team.
• A keen and analytical eye, with strategic capability to identify value-adding opportunities.
• Highest levels of transparency, integrity and honesty
Interested candidates are invited to email their applications (including CVs) to [email protected] stating the job they are applying for by close of business on, Friday 10 January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.