Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position within the Group. The position based at Head Office and reports to the Group Chief Executive.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Provide leadership through knowledge of technology, technological trends and advancements.
• Research, develop and implement robust digital platforms to fulfil the group’s digital strategy.
• Design a clear structure with a balanced skillset in order to accelerate the implementation of the group’s digital strategy.
• Develop innovative digital platforms to assist the organisation to grow through the application of latest technologies.
• Consolidate the company’s technology platforms to enhance full monetisation.
• Spearhead IT projects to increase the company’s market reach and improve project turnaround times.
• Research on and recommend new technologies that have potential to increase the company’s competitive advantage
• Design a system that tracks, analyses and monitors technology performance metrics.
• Review, develop and implement a disaster recovery plan to deal with IT vulnerabilities and breaches.
• Overall supervision of divisional IT personnel, hardware and software
• Manage digital assets and protect sensitive digital information
• Recruit highly experienced and competent staff to drive the digital function
• Overseeing the work of the Information Technology Departments.
• Manage staff performance and expedite performance improvement programs/training where deficiencies are noted.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech/BSc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• Other technical and Leadership qualifications are an added advantage
• 5 plus years in software engineering and IT environment
• Extensive experience with model view Controller (MVC) frameworks
• Proven track record of success in leadership positions.
• Familiarity with marketing platforms, programs and policies.
A competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
How To Apply
Written applications clearly marked “CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER” with
certified copies of certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be
submitted to: GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The closing date of receiving applications is Monday, 29 June 2020