Runde Rural District Council
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to
fill the below posts which have fallen vacant at Runde Rural District Council.
Civil Engineering Technician (Grade 9)
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
– A minimum qualification of a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Structural
Engineering from a reputable educational institution.
– An HND in the relevant field is an added advantage.
– A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a local authority, government or parastatal organisation.
– Continuous and traceable working experience is an added advantage. – Knowledge of the use of Auto cad and any other drafting programme is an added advantage.
– A clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
– At least 30 years and above
How To Apply
Applications should be in Applicant’s own handwriting and supported by current CVs and Certified Copies of Birth and Educational/Professional certificates. Applications should be in sealed envelopes clearly marked `Civil Engineering Technician’, ‘Procurement Clerk’ Receptionist’ to the attention of The Chief Executive Officer and should reach the Council Offices by 27 March 2020.
Runde Rural District Council 724 Roux Street
P. 0. Box 240