– Cleaning the hospital premises (floors, walls, patients rooms, offices, public areas, toilets)
– Disinfecting and sanitizing floors, and furniture and surface areas.
– Clean windows, doors and hospital walls
– To request for cleaning equipment and cleaning detergents as when required or finished.
– Store all cleaning equipment and detergents properly and maintain storage closets in good order.
– Emptying all the trash around the hospital premises.
– Dust and polish hospital floors
– Ensure the safety of people during the cleaning
The applicant should have at least a 2 years’ experience in a cleaning job or similar field.
– Physical ability to perform the cleaning tasks.
– Good communication skills
– Have thorough knowledge of cleaning and sanitising detergents