Clinic Nurse x4 – Collaborative Clinical Research Centre (CCRC)
POST: CLINIC NURSES x 4
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE.
• Degree/diploma in nursing with experience in counselling
• Current registration with Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
• Experience in working in the clinical care of children
• Experience in clinical research is a pre-requisite
• Must show initiative and ability to work independently
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Counselling Study participants; Explain and administer the consent forms for enrolment; Screening and enrolment of research participants including carrying out outreach activities; Assist in reporting of Adverse events; Collection of study specimens as per study protocol; Arranging and assisting in study related procedures; Administration of study product, observation and post-discharge follow-up of study participants; Maintain proper documentation of all study procedures and; Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time
NB- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to e-mail applications including detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of birth certificate, academic and professional qualifications and 2 contactable referees to: [email protected]