Youth Advocates (YA) is a multiple award-winning youth led organisation and is one of the Zimbabwe’s leading youth organisations and works towards responding to Zimbabwe’s worst humanitarian crises with programs targeting HIV and reproductive health. Youth Advocates helps communities survive, recover and rebuild their lives. Youth Advocates delivers online emergency support, protects young people, provides healthcare, prevents and responds to violence against women and girls, safeguards human rights and helps to kick-start economic recovery. YA is committed to a culture of bold leadership, innovation in all aspects of our work, creative partnerships and, most crucially, accountability to those we serve. Youth Advocates is a tireless advocate for the most vulnerable.
Youth Advocates seeks qualified, experienced and hardworking candidate to fill in the position of Communications Assistant that has arisen in the organization. The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Content Creation.
• Digital platform Graphics development.
• Updating of Organization Website
• Creation and distribution content in the form of e-newsletters and blog content.
• Sending out bulk SMS
• Social Media Engagement
• Social media campaigns and strategies.
• Facilitation for the Youth Advocates Leadership Program.
• Report Writing.
Qualifications And Experience
Essential qualifications, skills and requirements
Must be a seasoned broadcaster or communication for development professional with a minimum of a diploma or degree in relevant field with traceable references of previous work, must not be over 24 years.
• Good communication skills
• Good graphical designing skills
• Ability to use email marketing skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Creative Problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Interested Candidates to send their applications to [email protected] clearly spelling out in the subject: Communications Assistant. No later than Tuesday 8th of September 2020 by 13:00 hours.
Contract: Fixed (6 months)
Renumeration: 150 USD