We are looking to employ a Communications Specialist with exceptional public speaking and writing skills. Expected to be a strategic thinker with a meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success of the organisation you will be required to be innovative, organized and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
– Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
– Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
– Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
– Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
– Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
– Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
– Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
– Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
Qualifications And Experience
– Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field (essential).
A minimum of 2 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
– Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
– Content writing experience for all media platforms.
– Proven social media and networking expertise.
– Strategic and creative mindset.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
– A portfolio of work available for review.
How To Apply
send CVs to [email protected] or contact 0773677547 for any inquiries