ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified personnel to fill the above mentioned post which has arisen at ZETDC Head Office.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Identifying strategies for the implementation of Contact Centre best practices and best fit.
• Building and maintaining an effective internal stakeholder relationship.
• Providing inputs for the formulation of Contact Centre polices
• Overseeing the designing and implementation of Contact Centre projects.
• Managing the Contact Centre budget formulation and implementation.
• Ensuring optimum utilization of staff.
• Ensuring that the Key Performance Indicators of ZETDC Contact Centre are met and reviewed with optimum levels of quality and service delivery.
Qualifications And Experience
The Candidate Should Have:
• A relevant Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• A Post Graduate qualification such as MBA/MBL or equivalent.
• Full membership of IMM, CIM or IAC or any relevant professional institution
• 8 Years relevant experience of which 5 years should be at Senior level.
How To Apply
Applications should be received not later than 05 JUNE 2020 and be addressed to:-
The Managing Director (A)
Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission &
25 S. Machel Avenue
P.O. Box 377