Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the following positions within Zimbabwe Women’s Microfinance Bank.
Credit Manager (Harare)
The position exists to ensure a smooth flow of credit processes, maintenance of the entire credit documentation and effectively monitoring of credit risk.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Supports the Head of Credit to provide sound leadership and effectively manage the Credit Human Capital base.
• Ensure compliance to Credit Policy Documentation.
• Supports Head of Credit in underwriting of quality and sustainable business.
• Effectively monitor data integrity in BR.NET to ensure correctness.
• Supervises Credit Administration Team and ensure compliance to Credit Control policy and practices.
• Monitoring and management of Credit Collection and Recoveries.
• Consolidate departmental budget.
• Effectively manage costs in line with Budget.
• Ensure targets are met through disbursements and quality portfolio.
• Assist Head of Credit in preparing monthly/quarterly.
• Assist the Head of Credit to develop new business and grow business for the achievement of the organisation’s mandate.
• Attend to Customer Queries.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
• Bachelor’s Degree in Microfinance, Business Administration, Finance, or related fields;
• Masters is an added advantage’
• Relevant professional courses are an added advantage
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge of microfinance credit products;
• Experience in supervising microfinance credit teams;
• Experience in and understanding of the informal sector,
• Credit analysis and management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneurial mind-set and self-driven personality;
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position and province dearly marked via e-mail to [email protected] by no later than 14 February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.