In collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and its partners, EGPAF objectives are to support delivery of integrated paediatric HIV prevention, treatment and care services in support of families with a focus on pregnant women, mothers and children for a HIV free generation.
EGPAF is seeking to fill the position of Data Entry Clerk
Job title: Data Entry Clerk
Primary Manager: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
The Data Entry Clerk is a critical member of the Strategic Information and Evaluation (SIE) team responsible for collecting, accurately capturing, updating and maintaining all program data in Foundation databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Timely collect high quality HIV and TB service uptake and availability data from all supported health
• Facilities on a regular basis
• Abstract patient level and aggregate data from health facility registers into project-specific data collection tools.
• Timely collect high quality HIV and TB service uptake and availability data from all supported health facilities on a regular basis
• Abstract patient level and aggregate data from health facility registers into project-specific data collection tools
• Perform data quality checks, verify and clean all data
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely capturing of all program data into electronic databases before storage
• Upload program data into respective databases.
• Liaise with facility- level healthcare workers and other Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) officers to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data on entering patient level and aggregate program data into databases.
• Triangulate and validate data from supported sites captured in databases, registers to ensure data harmonization
• Review and make necessary corrections to the data 1 with national data repository (DHIS2) and facility
• Generate data sets and analyze data for reporting and use in response to program requests
• Minimum of a Diploma in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or any related field
• A first degree in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or any related field would be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy (ICDL certificate will be an added advantage)
• Experience in data capturing or typing.
• Valid and clean class 4 driver’s license
• Ability, experience and willingness to drive manual Foundation motor vehicles
• Ability and experience in riding a motor bike would be an added advantage.
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to interact and maintain good working relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds in the health centers.
• Extensive travel outside Harare
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• To apply email Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
• Applications received outside the stated channels will disqualified.
• In the subject line, please state the title of the position you are applying for.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Candidates should pass a driving practical test first first them to proceed to Oral interview.
• Closing date is Monday 06 January 2020.