Deputy Director Family Health – Health Service Board
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director Family Health
GRADE: E5 (1)
DEADLINE: 17 January 2020
Responsible for coordinating the countrywide provision of Family Health Services.
1. Strengthening the leadership and coordination of the child care programme.
2. Ensuring the effective and efficient implementation at national and sub-national level of the key child health interventions geared towards reducing child morbidity and mortality towards achieving the national goals for child health.
3. Coordinating the activities of the Child Survival Technical Working Group in line with the Child Survival Strategy.
4. Ensure that the child health activities are effectively integrated with the rest of the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health activities.
5. Carry out any other activities that may from time to time be assigned by the Director Family Health.
Qualifications and experience
1. MBChB or equivalent degree with a post graduate qualification in Paediatrics or Public Health.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ progressively responsible experience with Government institution or other reputable organisation.
3. Background in Operational Research.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 17 January 2020 to:
The Executive Director, Health Service Board, Old Parirenyatwa Hospital
P. Bag A6104 Avondale, Harare.
NB: ONLY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.